Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Campaigning for Obama


India, New Delhi
Originally uploaded by Meredith Wheeler
I've been hoping to post for many days now, but time just gets away...and I accidently figured out that I could download this picture directly from flickr...so I thought I'd share it.

Democrats Abroad invited American Obama supporters in Delhi to be part of this picture this past Sunday. I thought it would be fun, so I showed up with another American friend. Apparently they are doing this all over the world--at bridges. The pictures might somehow be included in an ad for Obama...in the fall? I'm the one on the far left in orange. In this group I met a couple of people working for NGOs, one at the World Health Organization, another at the United Nations, two JNU students, two teachers at the American School. It was fun!

You can see lots of photos from around the world at www.flickr.com/groups/bridgesforobama/pool/show/

No comments: